Statement of Purpose
The Hawaii Flooring Association and its members recognize that modern innovations in floor covering technology have prompted the need for up-to-date and skilled employers and employees.
The Association is a strong supporter of open competition and the continuation of the free enterprise system. HFA members know that the perpetuation of a healthy business environment is greatly influenced by their own professional conduct.
The Association endorses the following practices, and encourages them in its members.
- ENCOURAGE employees to be courteous, fair and law-abiding
- STAND behind our work, offering guarantees or warranties, where appropriate.
- ENTER into contracts that we are qualified to perform, are fair and equitable and honor those contracts to the best of our abilities.
- PROVIDE PROVIDE for the education and training of employees in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- OFFER evidence of necessary licenses, insurance, and bonding, where appropriate.
- RECOGNIZE that the employee’s health and safety if of prime importance.
- OFFER tips and helpful information to customers to achieve the proper product for the proper use.